RT (Russia Today) — Brian Levin, from the Cal State San Bernardino Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism, explained to RT how the dynamic between Turkey and Islamic State has recently changed.
The interview was in reaction to a terrorist attack that rocked Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport on June 28 that killed at least 36 people and injured more than 140 in three blasts, according to Turkish officials. Turkey’s prime minister stated that initial findings indicate that Islamic State (IS, previously ISIS/ISIL) was responsible.
The online video of the interview was posted on June 29, 2016.
Watch the interview at “‘Turkey to hit back hard; ISIS should have thought twice before attacking Ataturk airport.’”
- Cal State San Bernardino to get $55 million building
- CSUSB biology professor enlisted as anatomical consultant for video game ‘Horizon: Zero Dawn’
- Faculty in the News: Making video game robots like living creatures, and trying to make sense of the Fresno shooting
- University part of effort for second annual San Bernardino Art Night this weekend
- CSUSB School of Social Work students, among others, assist at San Bernardino’s Option House