The Press-Enterprise — Cal State San Bernardino English faculty member Chad Sweeney wrote in a column: “I moved here five years ago to be a poetry professor at Cal State San Bernardino, and I fell passionately in love with the abundance, variety, contradictions and unities of this remarkable place. I am equally in love with poetry, its history and its now, its flexibility and curiosity, its way of changing to meet the needs of each time and place, to explore the contours and rhythms of each language. Teaching and writing poetry in this place and of this place is endlessly fulfilling and challenging and mysterious.”
The article was published Feb. 26, 2016.
Read the complete article at “INLANDIA: Finding poetry in this place.”
- Why 30 Cal State San Bernardino students are heading to Mexico
- NAFTA topic of June 22 presentation by retired Ambassador Shaun Donnelly
- Prosecuting hate crimes not as simple as it may seem, CSUSB professor says
- CSUSB professor likens cumulative extremism to a ‘perverted comic book’
- NFL star Kenny Clark to host free Play 60 Day for Inland Empire youth at CSUSB