The Press-Enterprise — Cal State San Bernardino English faculty member Chad Sweeney wrote in a column: “I moved here five years ago to be a poetry professor at Cal State San Bernardino, and I fell passionately in love with the abundance, variety, contradictions and unities of this remarkable place. I am equally in love with poetry, its history and its now, its flexibility and curiosity, its way of changing to meet the needs of each time and place, to explore the contours and rhythms of each language. Teaching and writing poetry in this place and of this place is endlessly fulfilling and challenging and mysterious.”
The article was published Feb. 26, 2016.
Read the complete article at “INLANDIA: Finding poetry in this place.”
- CSUSB professor comments on safety measures in wake of Manchester bombing
- CSUSB professor discusses deadly bombing in Manchester
- People can take precautions to protect themselves during concerts, other large gatherings, CSUSB professor says
- CSUSB’s Laura Aceves to compete in NCAA DII track championships
- Inside CSUSB — 2016-17 Issue #13