IanMasters.com — Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, was interviewed on “Background Briefing with Ian Masters” about the rash of anti-Semitic attacks on Jewish cemeteries, which included 500 headstones desecrated at a Jewish graveyard in Philadelphia less than a week after a similar outrage in St. Louis. In addition, more than 160 bomb threats have been made to more than 60 Jewish Community Centers.
Also discussed was President Trump’s slow reaction to these hate crimes and his response to Jewish reporters who raised the issue to Trump only to be met with hostility and evasion.
The interview was posted online on Feb. 27, 2017.
Listen to the interview at “February 27 – What is behind the sudden rise in anti-Semitic attacks?; How social media and technology is undermining democracy; Trump’s 10 percent Increase in defense spending.”
- 8th Annual Latino Education and Advocacy Days Summit at CSUSB includes high-ranking officials
- College education opportunities for Latinos topic of LEAD VIII summit at CSUSB March 30
- CSUSB study indicates homeownership leads to higher education, lower crime
- CSUSB study says homeownership leads to higher education and lower crime rates
- CSUSB professor discusses London terror attack