IanMasters.com — Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, was interviewed on “Background Briefing with Ian Masters” about the rash of anti-Semitic attacks on Jewish cemeteries, which included 500 headstones desecrated at a Jewish graveyard in Philadelphia less than a week after a similar outrage in St. Louis. In addition, more than 160 bomb threats have been made to more than 60 Jewish Community Centers.
Also discussed was President Trump’s slow reaction to these hate crimes and his response to Jewish reporters who raised the issue to Trump only to be met with hostility and evasion.
The interview was posted online on Feb. 27, 2017.
Listen to the interview at “February 27 – What is behind the sudden rise in anti-Semitic attacks?; How social media and technology is undermining democracy; Trump’s 10 percent Increase in defense spending.”
- CSUSB Palm Desert Campus receives $50K
- ROTC-for-cybersecurity scholarship returns to CSUSB with Aguilar’s help
- Latino Book and Family Festival will be held at Cal State San Bernardino on April 30
- CSUSB Palm Desert Campus offers students the opportunity to be taught by 11 preeminent leaders in one class
- CSUSB artists, students participate in San Bernardino Art Night