Claremont Courier — Ward McAfee, a retired professor of history at Cal State San Bernardino, gave a talk, “American Presidential Politics and the Two-Party System,” at the Democratic Club of Claremont’s monthly meeting on March 28. McAfee spent his career teaching American history at California State University, San Bernardino, with political history as his primary focus.
McAfee noted that although our current political era is certainly strained, so were the 1790s, the 1850s and the 1930s. While no expert on Donald Trump, he promised to “not ignore the elephant in the room.”
The article was published March 29, 2016.
Read the complete article at “Talk delves into the presidential election, two-party system.”
- Cal State San Bernardino to get $55 million building
- CSUSB biology professor enlisted as anatomical consultant for video game ‘Horizon: Zero Dawn’
- Faculty in the News: Making video game robots like living creatures, and trying to make sense of the Fresno shooting
- University part of effort for second annual San Bernardino Art Night this weekend
- CSUSB School of Social Work students, among others, assist at San Bernardino’s Option House